Attend our online auction via EdgePipeline Simulcast
Can’t make it to our auction, no worries. CNY Auto Auction offers all of our vehicles every week via EdgePipeline Simulcast. In order to join our online auction you must be a registered EdgePipeline user. With EdgePipeline access you will be able to view inventory, place pre-bids on vehicles, purchase online, make offers on our inventory after the sale and access dealer reports.
If you are already an Auction Access member but don’t have a EdgePipeline account click to create one, www.edgepipeline.com. Registration is easy.
Please review CNY’s EdgePipeline rules for additional information on the bidding process and rules.
CNY Auction Edge Rules
By clicking “Attend”Conditions of the auctionpipeline.com auction hosting the sale. Visit the host auction or see the auction's Rules & Policies booklet for details.
Vehicles sold 'Guaranteed', either for frame or mechanical, will automatically receive a buyer protection plan inspection (BPP) relative to the warranty provided.
VEHICLES SOLD 'AS IS'
(Which displays in your bidding client's 'Disclosure' field or with a illuminated red light) are sold 'As Is' with no warranty. It is the buyer's responsibility to have previewed the car personally or contracted with another individual to preview the car on the buyer's behalf before bidding for the vehicle. All sales are final.
A NOTE ABOUT EMAIL DELIVERY
Factors outside of our control, such as spam-filtering software can interrupt delivery and impact the ability to communicate via e-mail. To help ensure that you receive email communication from auctionpipeline.com enter '[email protected] ' or the entire domain 'auctionpipeline.com' into your filtering software's 'white list' or add it to your email address book.
- The buyer is responsible for understanding the Online Bidding/Proxy Bidding procedures
- All online purchases will incur the regular buyers fee plus a $75 online buyers fee per vehicle.
- It's the buyer’s responsibility to contact the office within 24 hours of purchase to notify of how the vehicle will be paid for.
- Vehicles sold online with 'Guaranteed' green light, either for frame or mechanical, will be required to have a Post Sale Inspection done. The 7- day PSI is $99, which will be added to the sale.
- If the vehicle was purchased "AS-IS", buyer can request a odometer only check for $20, as that is the only arbitrable item.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact the office to ensure the vehicle passed the post sale inspection. If the vehicle does not pass the PSI, the $35 fee will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Sellers who sell to online buyers must disclose defects or damages. The Seller must disclose damage, mechanical defects; an electrical defect with a cumulative auction (wholesale) repair cost in excess of
$500. Undisclosed cumulative damage, including mechanical and electrical defects in excess of $500 is subject to arbitration by the Buyer due to an inadequate disclosure of damage or condition.